After the incredible success of our story on Best Winter Destinations in India we bring to you an ultimate list of insane and unbelievable Winter Vacation offers by some of the top luxury resorts and hotels. Go grab any of these offers and be ready to be hit by wanderlust spending the year’s winter months amidst the lap of ultimate luxury and wellness.
The season is changing fast and the winter has slowly sneaked under the carpet and is trying to enter your room. Ever before you realise, Winter would be all over your house. The season also calls for planning the quintessential winter vacation with family. Winter is often the best season for a romantic vacation. So, what are you waiting for. We have done all the homework, spoken to these top luxury resorts and brought you a ready-recokner list for you to choose from. Travel now.
Unbelievable Winter Vacation Offers by Top Luxury Resorts in India and Indonesia
1. Niraamaya Surya Samudra, Kovalam
The brand is offering special Leisure package:
What: Leisure Package
When: 1st October 2017 to 12th April 2018
Where: Niraamaya Surya Samudra, Kovalam
Charges for two: INR 72,000/- including taxes
Duration: 3 Nights
With the severe winter approaching, frigid and dry air will turn your skin rough. Niraamaya Retreats allows you to recreate your winters into a healthy and soothed one. The award winning Niraamaya Luxury spa is offering you this opportunity along with accommodation of 3 nights in Kovalam. This winter, gift your skin a rejuvenating spa and enjoy the ultimate beauty of Kerala.
Package for two includes-
- Accommodation in elegant Heritage Classic cottage for 3 nights
- Two way Trivandrum Airport transfers
- Daily Fresh Breakfast at Café Samsara, overlooking the Arabian Sea
- Daily Lunch OR Dinner for two at Café Samsara. Enjoy a scrumptious 4 course TDH Menu designed by our Chef.
- Enjoy Tea by the sea – our Signature Experience : Hi-Tea on the beach, once during your stay
- Indulge in some invigorating Spa therapies at our award winning Niraamaya Spa. This package includes Spa Currency worth INR 10,000, that you can use during the course of your sojourn.
Visit Niraamaya Retreats for more.
Also Read: Romantic places to visit in India
2. Get a 5 night pure wellness package at Cardamom Club, Thekkady
What: 5 Night Pure Wellness
When: 1st October 2017 to 17th December 2017
Where: Niraamaya Cardamom Club, Thekkady
Charges for two: INR 32,800/- including taxes
This all inclusive wellness package is for Single Occupancy in their spacious Rock Garden Rooms.
Package Includes: Daily Yoga, Daily 90 mins therapies, all meals, airport transfers. (Packages – Detox, Weight Loss, Anti-ageing, Skin Rejuve, Rasayana)
Niraamaya Retreats is offering you rejuvenating 5 days wellness therapy vacation package. Yoga, meditation, authentic Thai and Western relaxation techniques and traditional Asian therapies like reflexology are provided by trained therapist that will contribute to the satisfaction of you mental and physical health ensuring a complete wellbeing. This winter, rejuvenate your skin and body with this exclusive package of wellness at the award winning Luxury Resort.
Inclusions (Single Occupancies):
- Accommodation in their Rock Garden Room for 5 nights.
- One-to-one consultation with Ayurveda Physician.
- Daily yoga session for 60 minutes.
- Daily 90 minutes ‘Spa therapy’ by a single therapist at their award winning Niraamaya Spa.
- Internal herbal medicines during the period of stay.
- Crafted wellness menu (All meals) designed specifically by their Chef and the Doctor.
- Two way Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station transfers.
- Long duration Ayurveda packages : 14-28 nights available, on request.
3. Experience a taste of royal indulgence at ITC Gardenia, Bangalore with season surprise package
Exceptional value for a superlative suite experience with 20% discount on BAR Rate, applicable on all room categories. You may also avail 20% discount on all F&B services and Spa & Salon services as well. Spacious and splendid, the Guest rooms at ITC Gardenia offer a taste of royal indulgence that comes together effortlessly with world class hospitality, top-notch amenities in an experience that provides the comfort of a home in a magnificently lavish ambience.
Visit ITC Gardenia, Bangalore.
4. Immerse yourself at Anantya Resort, Tamil Nadu
Anantya, the infinite is your destination. “Anantya,” the infinite, is very unique. Located on the banks of Chittar Lake, in Tamil Nadu, Anantya is where the rolling Western Ghats give way to lush green tropical plains. Anantya is erstwhile Travancore on the border of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Anantya is deep within the tropical vegetation of 1000s of acres of rubber plantations. Anantya is at a comfortable driving distance from Thiruvananthapuram, 1.5 hours.
The Resort is themed on the “Alikulams” and “Tamarakulams” (lily and lotus ponds) which dot the countryside here. Anantya was designed to be spacious with a simple understated elegance. The Resort seamlessly merges the outdoors and the indoors. Lily pond lined walkways, Outdoor Jacuzzis, Pools, and Gazebos lure the traveller to linger. All our 21 villas offer gorgeous views of the water. The interiors are tropical, contemporary and offer maximum comfort to the guest.
Rejuvenate at Astitva! Ayurveda spa therapies will detox your body and remove all the stress. Enrich the mind with yoga and mediation.
Experience culture, art, and history at Anantya. Learn about the plantation as you explore it on foot or jeep. Want an adventure, hike into the hills to see thundering waterfalls and visit a tribal village. Bathe an elephant in the lake, ride bareback, or have a tug-of-war with it. Enjoy cultural programs like Kalaripayittu, Bharatanatiyam, Kathakali. Learn to paint a Kerala style mural painting workshop. Make Anantya your base to explore Travancore and Tamil Nadu. Visit the famous Padmanabhapuram palace, where the Travancore Kings lived and the Thiruvattar temple, where they worshiped. Visit some of the famed temples of Tamil Nadu. Heritage and wellness – that’s going to be an epic winter vacation!
Watch Blackboard’s Spa and Wellness Video of Chariot Beach Resort, Mahabalipuram
5. Indulge in the lap of nature at Atmantan Wellness Centre
Atmantan is an ultimate wellness haven of India located in the crystalline land of Mulshi in the lap of the lush green Sahyadri Mountains.
Atmantan is an integrated wellness destination spa and is one of India’s most luxurious, at that. At this pristine destination you attain harmony with nature and return as a renewed individual, heart whole and fancy free. The resort offers an expanse of 6525 sq. ft. of fitness facilities in addition to world class spa and wellness therapies ranging from traditional Ayurveda, to Pranic chakra cleansing.
Living up to true Indian hospitality, Atmantan exceeds expectations in terms of luxury, service and quality. It is a wholesome amalgamation of pampering your mind, body and soul. Their certified experts create customised packages just for you by using a happy mix of spa and fitness therapies along with the right dietary inputs and lifestyle improvements to provide you with holistic well-being. Atmantan living offers a range of wellness packages such as a master cleanse, weight balance, journey through yoga, and number of others which help you align your mind and body while gaining utmost peace.
6. Himalayan luxury at The Grand Dragon, Ladakh, Leh
This winter, put all other holiday plans on freeze and visit The Grand Dragon, Ladakh. The Grand Dragon, Ladakh invites you to a winter break like never before. Explore snow-covered highlands like a local. Experience the beauty at your own pace. Because The Grand Dragon, Ladakh offers an itinerary especially customized to give you a holiday far above the ordinary.
At The Grand Dragon, Ladakh you would be pampered with the international standard of hospitality. Wind down over a cup of traditional gur gur chai at the Stok Kangri view terrace. Warm up with sizzling barbeques and bonfires. Or enjoy the delicious flavours of local thukpa, momos, Kashmiri Wazwan, Indian, Chinese or European delicacies. Sounds absolutely delicious! Your ultimate winter vacation delight.
Winter package Deal: Starting INR 23,999 for 3 nights, 4 days stay; validity from 11st November 2017 to 31st March 2018.
Inclusions: Breakfast, airport pickup/drop, picnic basket and much more.
For reservations and information, kindly visit: http://www.thegranddragonladakh.com
7. View of Tajness from Radisson Blu Agra
Winter escape package:
Starting from Rs. 8999
Enjoy a winter getaway at the Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate!
This offer includes:
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast buffets
- Choice of house wine or one round of cocktails
- 15-minute foot massage or a head and shoulder massage at SPA
- 25% discount on beverages, spa services and laundry
- Exclusive Noor-e-Taj show
- Free Wi-Fi
Book your stay and enjoy three meals, a massage and special discounts.
Terms and condition:
- Booking Start Date: October 11, 2017
- Booking End Date: March 31, 2018
- Offer is available for stays from October 11, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Contact the hotel directly for details.
From Rs. 12999
Exclusive Wedding Anniversary Package at the Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate.
This offer includes:
- One-night stay in ‘Deluxe Room- Taj Mahal view’.
- Red velvet cake as a welcome amenity
- Bouquet of red roses for your special one
- Exclusive Noor-e-Taj show with glass of house wine and canapes
- Swedish massage for two in couples massage room
- Exclusive dinner at Daawat-e-Nawab with glass of sparkling wine
- In-room breakfast for two
- Late Check-Out (16:00)
Celebrate your anniversary and enjoy a couples massage, in-room breakfast and Late Check-Out.
Terms and conditions:
- Booking Start Date: October 2, 2017
- Booking End Date: March 31, 2018
- Offer is available for stays from October 2, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
- Swedish massage is a 55-minute full body massage.
- Late Check-Out is subject to availability.
Watch Blackboard’s Video on Club Prana Wellness Centre of Hyatt Regency Kolkata
8. Enjoy the Festive SeaSun winter vacation at Ayana Resort and Spa, Bali
AYANA Resort and Spa BALI has put together an exciting 3 night package – #FestiveSeaSun.
Where: Ayana Resort and Spa, Bali
When: December 1st, 2017 to January 5th, 2018
During this #FestiveSeaSun, AYANA will be hosting a range of special events, alongside each of their 19 restaurants serving a fanfare of good food. From fruit soaking fun and children’s games on RIMBA Lawn, to carol singing, tree lighting and festive afternoon tea, there is plenty to put you in a merry mood.
Listed below are just a few popular activities at Ayana Resort and Spa Bali:
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at RIMBA – Guests are invited to gather with friends and family on 9th December for the resort’s annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. The warm-hearted activity will include a visit from Santa (arriving by sleigh), traditional eggnog, and a special carol singing performance by children from AYANA’s local orphanage.
- Eve Eve Party at Rock Bar – Don’t miss Rock Bar’s famous Eve Eve Party on 30th December! DJs, sunset, Mediterranean cuisine and live entertainment are the perfect way to celebrate the night before NYE.
- New Year’s Eve at AYANA – Guests who delight in the glitz and glamour of New Year’s Eve will love this year’s entertainment. Acclaimed artist, Hayley Teal from Australia’s X-Factor and Dancing with the Stars, will be dazzling her audience with an out-of-this-world performance on 31st December from 10.30pm until 1.00am.
Price: Rates start from $255++per night at RIMBA, $325++ per night at AYANA and $730++ per night at The Villas. Book here.
9. Kings Lodge, Bandhavgarh
Kings lodge is nestled between Sal forested hills of Bandhavgarh National Park in a large natural forested estate of 14 hectares in Rancha village. The wildlife resort is in the heart of the wild country and only a ten minutes drive from the Tala gate of the national park. Our guests benefit from our incredible location, an outstanding hospitality and an experienced naturalist team, and our commitment towards conservation and local communities. The luxury hotel has 10 cottage rooms and 8 stilt cottage rooms with en-suite modern bathrooms spread across a natural forest offering great ambience and privacy.
The offer is: Rs.33,600 for 3N/2D stay at Kings Lodge, Bandhavgarh. The deal is inclusive of accommodation, food and taxes. *Terms & Conditions Apply.
Contact Details: email@example.com | +91-8800637711
10. Anuraga, A Treehouse Palace Hotel Ranthambore
Duration: November 2017- December 2017 (Best for a 4 day, 3 Night stay)
Travel: A 4.5hrs train journey from Delhi to Ranthambore in Kota Jan Shatabdi Express
Treehouse Anuraga resort, a world where time stands still, where the distant roar of the tiger echoes in the majestic foothills of the Aravalli’s. A world where tradition meets modernity, this is the amazing world of Anuraga Treehouse Ranthambore Resort which stands as one of the most exquisite resorts in Ranthambore.
Decorated in the pristine white architectural style of a traditional Rajasthani haveli, this sprawling Ranthambore hotel offers the best of modern amenities for leisure and business travellers. The Anuraga Resort has 40 rooms, and 4 plush suites, overlooking verdant green lawns, and equipped with all the amenities for conferences, weddings or the intrepid tourist, making it one of the most comfortable resorts in Ranthambore. Just imagine this wonderful pristine Ranthambore resort as a paradise situated in the wild, one that promises to take you into a different world all-together. Now is is what we call an ultimate wild winter vacation. Isn’t it?
So which luxury resort are you choosing for your ultimate winter vacation? These offers don’t last too long. Grab them soon and gift yourself and family an ultimate memorable vacation.